We work with the museum to deliver a programme of Friends’ activities which covers the whole range of the Harris’ work from local history to fine, decorative and contemporary art.
Whatever you are interested in there is something for you. Annual membership costs just £15 per person or £25 for two people at the same postal address.
Simply pay for your membership or renewal through Paypal, then complete the online membership/renewal form with your Paypal transaction ID, submit the form and we'll take care of the rest!
Join now to enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- Opportunities to meet curators and artists and take part in study events
- Invitations to private views and special events
- 10% discount in the Harris shop and Museum Cafe
- Advance information and priority booking (often with free or discounted tickets)
- The chance to contribute to the Friends’ blog, recently shortlisted for the UK Blog Awards
If you have an email address you will also get:
- The monthly Harris Museum e-newsletter packed with information about what’s happening
- Exclusive email updates and inside information about other cultural activities in and around Preston
We're delighted that you've decided to join the Friends of the Harris or renew your membership and look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon!
To join or renew online, just follow these two steps:
1. Please use the Paypal form below to make your secure payment through Paypal.
Once you pay, you will receive a Transaction ID via email.
Please copy this number and paste it into the 'Paypal Transaction ID' box on the Friends of the Harris Application Form where prompted. This is so we can match your payment to your application. Unless you complete the application form we may not be able to match your payment to you.
We do not collect credit card or bank details for security reasons.
2. Please complete the Friends of the Harris Application form (below) once you have received your Paypal Transaction ID.
This is so we can process your application. This will also ensure that we have your full details so that you receive all the latest news about events, exhibitions etc. from the Friends of the Harris, and also from the Harris Museum & Art Gallery.
Enter your Paypal Transaction ID in the box marked "Enter Paypal Transaction ID" before submitting this form.
If you have added a partner to your application, please enter their details on the relevant part of this form.
Friends of the Harris Application Form